jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

Review: Agua micelar/ Cleansing Water HARUHADA

Hola ¿Cómo están? Espero que muy bien, hoy les traigo la review de el agua micelar HARUHADA que compre en SASA.
Viene en dos versiones la rosa es la collagen moisture y la azul es la hyaluronic acid.

Hi How are you? I hope very well, today I bring you the review of the micellar water HARUHADA purchased in SASA.
It comes in two versions the rose is the moisture collagen and hyaluronic acid is blue.



 La descripción segun SASA.

Haruhada Collagen Moisture Cleansing Water contains soluble collagen and malva extract to effectively remove face and eye make-ups. It hydrates and nourishes. The easy-to-absorb product leaves skin totally moisturized after use.
how to use it
  • Removal Of Face Make-up Dispense a proper amount onto cotton pad and gently wipe the face. Repeat until the face is completely cleansed.
  • Removal Of Eye And Lip Make-up Dispense a proper amount onto cotton pads and cover the eyes and the lips for a few seconds. Repeat until the parts are completely cleansed.
ingredients
  • Soluble Collagen moisturizes.
  • Malva Extract moisturizes and conditions.
No tiene olor distintivo, viene en una botella de 500 ml, solo la puedo comprar online.
Yo veo que no saca bien el maquillaje de los ojos, en especial si es a prueba de agua, hay que frotar mucho y si me entra en el ojo me irrita. 

No distinctive odor, comes in a 500ml bottle, I can only buy online.
Not remove all eye makeup, especially if it is waterproof, I have to rub a lot and if I get Cleansing water in the eye irritates me.


Covergirl Lash Blast W
Rub a cotton really strong and still remains.
 
Para limpiar la cara la veo mejor, pero tampoco la usaria como un limpiador único, si a la par de un tónico para terminar de arrastrar todo el maquillaje.
No la volveria a comprar y no creo que vuelva a comprar otras aguas micelar, me gusta más las aceites limpiadoras o el clasico tonico para limpiar por completo mi cara. 

To clean the face is better, but I would not use it as a one step cleanser, yes as a tonic to finish removing all makeup.
I would not buy again and do not think I will buy other micellar water, I like the cleansing oils or classic tonic to thoroughly clean my face.
 
Same test: 1 drop of maybelline satin liquid foundation
spread out
Some foundation still left.

Update: the ingredients are: water, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, butyleneglycol, soluble collagen, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, citric acid, sodium citrate, disodium EDTA  

Bye bye

1 comentario:

  1. Hola! Una preguntita.
    Tiene alcohol? o es alcohol-free?
    Gracias

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por dejar tu comentario! / Thanks for leaving your comment!