jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

December 2012 Favorites!

Hello! y ¡Feliz año nuevo! Quiero empezar este año con los favoritos de diciembre, Algunos son repetidos, para otros es la primera vez que están en el blog.

Hello! and Happy New Year! I want to start this year with December's favorites, some are repeated, for others it is the first time on the blog.
 Revlon Photoready concealer 03, Dolly Wink Mascara Long, 
Rimmel Wake me up Foundation, Nivea MED protection,
 Nars Amour, UD Naked.
Revlon concealer 03 and Rimmel Foundation in 100 Ivory
Muy pronto voy a hacer la review de la base y la mascara de pestañas así que estén atentas. Pueden ver swatches de la paleta en Internet yo les recomiendo Temptalia
Y el protector labial es un básico, pero me gusta este porque trae spf15 y no deja los labios blancos. 
 Para redondear todos estos productos cumplen con lo que prometen y para lo que están hechos, me gusta mucho la calidad de los maquillajes y son versátiles.

 Reviews of Revlon Photoready concealer 03 and Nars Amour.
Very soon I will make a review of the base and mascara so stay tuned. You can see swatches of the palette I recommend
Temptalia.
And the lip balm is a basic, but I like this because it brings spf15 and leaves no white lips.
  To round all these products do what they promise and what they are made, I really like the quality of the makeup.
 
 And really you can use them all year round without problems.

Bye bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario! / Thanks for leaving your comment!