martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Updated Post - Cherry culture - NYX Haul Swatches

Hola, hoy volví del cine para encontrarme con un paquete en mi habitación, llego el pedido de cherryculture.com. Les dejo una foto de las cosas y mañana actualizo con swatches... Adiós.

Hello, today I came from the cinema to find a package in my room, I received my cherryculture.com order. Now I leave a picture of the things and tomorrow I'll update with swatches ... Goodbye.


 Update
 ¡Hola! Acá actualizo la entrada anterior con los swatches de los productos.
Hello! Here the update of the previous post with swatches.
 

Alone
Over primer
Antwerp, Hip , Champagne and crystal liner over black.


Natural palette alone.
Natural palette over UDPP

Smokey palette alone
Smokey palette over UDPP

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh the palettes looks really cool sweetie!
    I hope see more about this palettes!
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué buena sorpresa!!

    http://estiloypunto.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por dejar tu comentario! / Thanks for leaving your comment!